Mr.RETARDER MILD is an agent for retarding the drying of Mr.COLOR paints and eliminating lumps in brush-painted surfaces. In addition , it also greatly improves the evenness of the Mr.COLOR paint film and thus dramatically increase luster.
Method of use
With a brush
- Add approx.10% Mr.RETARDER MILD to Mr.COLOR and mix in well.
- Mr.RETARDER MILD should be added after transferring Mr.COLOR to another container such as a paint dish.
- Your brush strokes should all be in the same direction. Don’t be concerned about any brush marks or lumps , as these will disappear.
With a airbrush
- Add approx.20% Mr.RETARDER MILD to Mr.COLOR and mix in well.
- One of Mr.RETARDER MILD’s special features is that it is effective in thinning. Mr.COLOR paints, while producing more luster than Mr.THINNER. However, adding more than 20% delays drying time longer than required ,so if you want to thin Mr.COLOR more you should use Mr.THINNER.
- The method of application is the same as for regular spraying. However ,take care, since the paint may start to dribble.