My very 1st Gundam model. No paint, no decals, little to moderate usage of Gundam markers. Plan to use decals in the future.
1. Do panel inking after major parts have been assembled;
2. Carefully use sharp knife to remove excess of prune from the parts;
3. Glue parts where seam can be seen;
4. Don't apply large tip marker to the places where two parts join;
5. Eraser works well with the panel inking;
6. A fine point marker is more suitable for those most tiny panel lines than a fine tip marker.
Uploaded by michael6 @ 2007/10/18 10:47 PM